Search

2014-02-23

Poster: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Poster: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Poster: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

I was practically raised by Charles Shultz and his Peanuts characters, and the holiday specials hold a special place in my heart.  It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is my favorite, capturing all the variety and depth of the comic strip, coming alive on the small screen.  Here, Toronto-based graphics artist Michael De Pippo created these limited-series posters for the Haloween classic.  The originals are now long out-of-print, which is too bad.  I'd gladly pay to own one of these for my collection, and I'm sure you would, as well.

A really fantastic design!  Very minimal, yet iconic, stylish.  The image of Sally staring down poor Linus is priceless.

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover